On our Historical City Centre tour of Vienna together with your guide Anneliese you will experience the following:
- Starting on the Albertina located opposite of the Vienna opera house
- We will walk to Josefplatz and see the stables of the famous White Horses, the “Lippizaner”
- Then we enter Schweizerhof, the oldest part of the Hofburg (Winter residence of the Habsburg family)
- We will pass by the Austria National Library, the Imperial Treasury Vienna and pass the museum of Empress Elisabeth of Austria “Sissi”.
- Finally we will leave the Hofburg through the “Michaelertor” (Michael’s Gate) and arrive on Michaeler’s square
- From there we will walk over the Plague Column “Pestsäule”.
- Our last destination is the Saint Stephan’s Cathedral, an unique example of Romanesque and Gothic architecture.
Guided Tour Language: Spanish
Date & Time: Saturday, 13th of March 2021 15.00 CET (9 am EST, 6 am PST)
Duration: Approximately 1 hour